STINGER is a replica of a High Performance Board, the shape of which was invented by the famous Hawaiian surfer Ben Aipa in 1974. The main feature of this surfboard is Sharply Cropped Outline to the center of the Board. The so-called SwallowTail makes it easier to control the Board while riding. Increased displacement in the nose of the Board makes it easier to rake and much earlier to take the wave.
STINGER is a true classic, so the system assumes a Single Fin.
Fin comes in the kit.
- EPS Foam (26 kg/m3);
- Three-layer wooden stringer (5mm);
- Double layer fiberglass (6 oz);
- Fiberglass "on deck" and additional fiberglass (6 oz) in the leg area;
- Two layers of fiberglass (6 + 4 oz) and fiberglass reinforcement (6 oz) in the finbox area;
- The Board is coated with polyester rubber and finish coating with UV-factor.
- Height - 6'2
- Width - 20
- Thickness - 2.75
- Volume - 35.5