RETRO FISH is a real classic. The shape repeats the model of the old Surfboard, but the tail line is changed so that it can be rotated even more radically. As before, the increased displacement in the nose of the surfboard makes it easier to row and much earlier than in the usual short surf, get up on the wave. Board ideal for a variety of riding conditions, from soft 1-foot waves, to perfect the reef is 6 ft.
RETRO FISH assumes four fins, but for lovers of classics can be to leave only two, as on the old-style surfboards. Comes complete with fins.
- EPS Foam (26 kg/m3);
- Three-layer wooden stringer (5mm);
- Double layer fiberglass (6 oz);
- Fiberglass "on deck" and additional fiberglass (6 oz) in the leg area;
- Two layers of fiberglass (6 + 4 oz) and fiberglass reinforcement (6 oz) in the finbox area;
- The Board is coated with polyester rubber and finish coating with UV-factor.
- Height - 6'4
- Width - 22.70
- Thickness - 2.70
- Volume - 41