TRUENO is not a clumsy mini-Malibu. This Surf, despite its size and displacement, do turns and opens a whole new world of riding. After all, longboards have a huge number of advantages: for example, easy raking — so you are always the first to take-off and closer to the "collapse" (the rocker of the middle part will also help you in this). But the modern circuit of this surf and a tapered tail will help you not just sluggish to turn on the flat parts of the wave, but much to cut the vertical top.
The perfect surfboard for "lazy" days, heavier surfers, ice waves or beginners who paddled on long boards.
Comes complete with fins.
- EPS Foam (26 kg/m3);
- Three-layer wooden stringer (5mm);
- Double layer fiberglass (6 oz);
- Fiberglass "on deck" and additional fiberglass (6 oz) in the leg area;
- Two layers of fiberglass (6 + 4 oz) and fiberglass reinforcement (6 oz) in the finbox area;
- The Board is coated with polyester rubber and finish coating with UV-factor.
- Height - 7'4
- Width - 23.25
- Thickness - 3.0
- Volume - 62.8