This wetsuit is an absolute hit and it begins with the collection of any aspiring hydro servers. We took into account only the best in it - ultra-light neoprene Superlight Foam, supplemented by outside material Glideskin, taped seams with Flatlock Seamtechnology and front YKKzipper. Silicone tape on the cuffs inside further prevents slipping of the sleeves and protects against the penetration of excess water.
Recommended water temperature:18 – 20C / 64 – 68 F
Main material (neoprene):100% Superlight Foamneoprene 2 mm to create their own wetsuits we use one of the most advanced material in the lineup of neoprene for water sports. Warm, ultra-light and elastic material capable of stretching in all directions, it provides freedom of movement for the rider.
Features fit:Anatomical cut with account comfort seams for Ryder.
Reliability and properties of the model:
- Zip YKKfront
- outer material Glideskin
- Taped seams on the inside, the technologyFlatlock Seam
Recommendations for use:
- After use, rinse the outside and inside of fresh cold water
- Dry in the shade
- Prevent direct sunlight
- Do not wash and do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
The warranty on wetsuit:
- 12 months on all seams (not glued joints, improper joints)
- 12 months on neoprene
- 6 months on products and materials Glideskinand Smooth Skin