Recommended water temperature: 14 – 18 C / 57 – 64 F
Main material (neoprene): 100% Superlight Foam neoprene 3 mm and 2 mm to create our own wetsuits we use one of the most advanced material in the lineup of neoprene for water sports. Warm, ultra-light and elastic material capable of stretching in all directions, it provides freedom of movement for the rider.
Features fit: Anatomical cut with account comfort seams for Ryder.
Reliability and properties of the model:
- Zipper YKK on the back
- Outer material Glideskin in the shoulders and torso-provides additional protection from blowing
- Taped seams on the inside, the technology of Double Blindstich Seam
- 4-way Stretch Kneepads – knee pads material Supratex stretch in 4 directions to protect from scratches and damage.
- Silicone tape on the cuffs inside further prevents slipping of the sleeves and protects against the penetration of excess water.
Recommendations for use:
- After use, rinse the outside and inside of fresh cold water
- Dry in the shade
- Prevent direct sunlight
- Do not wash and do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
The warranty on wetsuit:
- 12 months on all seams (not glued joints, improper joints)
- 12 months on neoprene
- 6 months on products and materials Glideskin and Smooth Skin