Specially for the girls dancing on the longboards, we released this classic style suite. In the moment when body and legs are protected, hands-free allow riders easy to paddle and be maneuverable. Long John is perfect for different conditions or change of seasons, and adding to it an SurfControl or hydromicas, put on top, it becomes a full-fledged wetsuit.
Recommended water temperature: 18 – 23 C / 65 – 75 F
Main material (neoprene): 100% Superlight neoprene Foam 2 mm to create their own wetsuits we use one of the most advanced material in the lineup of neoprene for water sports. Warm, ultra-light and elastic material capable of stretching in all directions, it provides freedom of movement for the rider.
Features fit: Anatomical cut with account comfort seams for Ryder.
Reliability and properties of the model:
- Zipper YKK on the back
- Outer material Glideskin
- Taped seams on the inside, the technology of Double Blindstich Seam
- 4-way Stretch Kneepads – knee pads material Supratex stretch in 4 directions to protect from scratches and damage.
Recommendations for use:
- After use, rinse the outside and inside of fresh cold water
- Dry in the shade
- Prevent direct sunlight
- Do not wash and do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
The warranty on wetsuit:
- 12 months on all seams (not glued joints, improper joints)
- 12 months on neoprene
- 6 months on products and materials Glideskin and Smooth Skin